A powerful gift can change countless lives through education.
Give to the ACE Scholarships Legacy Giving Program to transform the futures of children across the United States. We established this program to celebrate those who have chosen to include ACE Scholarships in their long-term plans through estate commitments, life-income gifts, or other deferred giving arrangements.
A Legacy Gift You Can Trust
When you give a legacy gift to ACE, you can trust that it’s being used to educate those in need. Our commitment to fiscal responsibility ensures that your legacy gift is used effectively to support students for years to come. ACE has attained the coveted 4-star rating from Charity Navigator for 9 years in a row, outperforming 95% of charities in America.
How Do I Leave A Lasting Impact?
It’s simple. To leave a lasting impact, you can give to the ACE Scholarships Legacy Giving Program through:
- An estate commitment in your will or revocable trust
- A life-income gift designating ACE Scholarships as a remainder beneficiary, such as a charitable remainder trust or charitable gift annuity
- A charitable lead trust that provides income to ACE Scholarships for your lifetime or a specified term
- A gift or assignment of qualified retirement plan assets, such as an IRA, 401(k), or 403(b)
- A gift of life insurance
- Certain other planned gifts
For more information on legacy giving or to discuss your options, please contact:
*If you’ve already included ACE Scholarships in your estate or other planned gifts, please let us know. Sharing this information confidentially allows us to express our gratitude and discuss how you’d like your gift to make an impact.